Feinstein International Center faculty course offerings – Spring 2016
The spring semester has begun at The Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy and The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, and Feinstein International Center Faculty are proud to offer an array of courses of interest to students interested in humanitarian work and research. Please see below for this semester’s course offerings.
- Forced Migration, Karen Jacobsen
- Introduction to Research Methods, Karen Jacobsen
- Gender and Human Security in States and Societies in Transition, Dyan Mazurana and Elizabeth Stites
- International Humanitarian Response, Dan Maxwell (in partnership with colleagues at Harvard and MIT)
- Financial Inclusion: A Method for Development, Kim Wilson
- Market-Based Approaches to Development, Kim Wilson
- Master of Humanitarian Assistance Seminar (open only to MAHA students), Dan Maxwell
Please consult the course catalogs at Friedman and Fletcher for course descriptions and meeting times.We are looking forward to a productive semester of learning and growth alongside our students!