Publication Type: Desk Review
- Trajectories of international engagement with state and local actors: Evidence from South Sudan
- Protection in the context of humanitarian action
- Synthesizing practices of evidence appraisal in the humanitarian field
- The Return to Violence in South Sudan
- The Somalia Famine of 2011-2012
- Can revolutionary medicine revolutionize the humanitarian system?
- Lessons Learned from the Somalia Famine and the Greater Horn of Africa Crisis 2011-2012 Desk Review of Literature