Our focused, rigorous, and collaborative environment fosters innovative thinking, research and practice in a manner conducive to the development of new knowledge. We are committed to the publication and dissemination of that knowledge.
- We put people affected by or at risk of humanitarian crises at the center of our work
- We are committed to developing the next generation of leaders and researchers
- We promote the development and well-being of all those associated with the Center through an inclusive, flexible, and supportive work culture
Ethical, rigorous, and transparent
- Our research adheres to the highest ethical standards
- We use the most rigorous methods that are suitable for each context
- We work within national, regional, and international frameworks and promote open and transparent relationships with authorities and communities
- We seek genuine partnerships with local, national, and international stakeholders
- We are committed to working with and developing local research capacities
- We strive to effectively communicate our research findings to crisis-affected communities, policymakers, and practitioners
Do you want to stay updated? Subscribe to our newsletter here.
Recent News View All
January 2021Feinstein Researchers analyze how social connections facilitate survival during displacement in the Journal of Refugee Studies
Elizabeth Stites, Alex Humphrey, and Roxani Krystalli published an article in the Journal of Refugee Studies titled, “Social Connections and Displacement from South Sudan to Uganda: Towards a Relational Understanding…Read More