Our focused, rigorous, and collaborative environment fosters innovative thinking, research and practice in a manner conducive to the development of new knowledge. We are committed to the publication and dissemination of that knowledge.
- We put people affected by or at risk of humanitarian crises at the center of our work
- We are committed to developing the next generation of leaders and researchers
- We promote the development and well-being of all those associated with the Center through an inclusive, flexible, and supportive work culture
Ethical, rigorous, and transparent
- Our research adheres to the highest ethical standards
- We use the most rigorous methods that are suitable for each context
- We work within national, regional, and international frameworks and promote open and transparent relationships with authorities and communities
- We seek genuine partnerships with local, national, and international stakeholders
- We are committed to working with and developing local research capacities
- We strive to effectively communicate our research findings to crisis-affected communities, policymakers, and practitioners
Do you want to stay updated? Subscribe to our newsletter here.
Recent News View All
Gregory Gottlieb appeared on MSNBC for a special hosted by Andrew Zimmern and Joy Reid to discuss the health impacts of food inequality in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic. Watch…Read More