Meet MAHA Alumni
“Each year MAHAs bring a rich variety of experiences to each other and the Tufts community that help us all stay in front of our ever changing field.” Daniel Maxwell, Co-director of the MAHA program
Most MAHAs come from humanitarian, aid, diplomatic, and military communities across the globe. The map shows alumni home countries.
After graduating, MAHAs usually return to higher-level positions with management and program design responsibilities. Recent graduates are:
- Running country-level aid programs for major NGOs
- Filling key advisory posts within donor aid agencies
- Managing emergency operations for UN agencies
- Holding ministerial level responsibility for refugee and asylum seeker portfolios
- Advising on military civil affairs in conflict and post-conflict regions
Graduates join a strong network of MAHA alumni who are working across the globe. The first MAHA class graduated in 1999 and alumni from all classes remain actively involved with MAHAs and the program.