NewsBack To News
Daniel Maxwell discusses tackling famine in the twenty-first century on panel
The panel also included:
- David Beasley, Executive Director, U.N. World Food Program (Video)
- Paul Dorosh, Director, Development Strategy and Governance Division, IFPRI (Video)
- Tony P. Hall, Executive Director Emeritus, Alliance to End Hunger (Video)
- Katherine Marshall, Senior Fellow, Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs, Georgetown University; Executive Director, World Faiths Development Dialogue (Video)
- Moderator Rajul Pandya-Lorch, Chief of Staff, Director General’s Office, IFPRI (Video)
More information on the panel is here.
Upcoming Events View All
22FebThe persistent problem of global acute malnutrition: why does it persist despite humanitarian development gains?
Despite global improvements in malnutrition and under-five mortality, child Global Acute Malnutrition (GAM) continues to be an ongoing and alarming problem in post-emergency and protracted crises. The Feinstein International Center has…Read More
Phone: (617) 636-3707