Location: Horn of Africa
- The Impact of In-Kind Food Assistance on Pastoralist Livelihoods in Humanitarian Crises
- Lessons Learned from the Somalia Famine and the Greater Horn of Africa Crisis 2011-2012 Desk Review of Literature
- Community-Based Animal Health Workers in the Horn of Africa An Evaluation for the Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance
- Response Analysis: What Drives Program Choice?
- Livestock Exports from the Horn of Africa An Analysis of Benefits by Pastoralist Wealth Group and Policy Implications
- Milk Matters The Role and Value of Milk in the Diets of Somali Pastoralist Children in Liben and Shinile, Ethiopia
- Milk Matters: A Literature Review of Pastoralist Nutrition and Programming Responses